We're looking for Technical Writer At Geckoboard - London

We’re currently looking for a Technical Writer to come join the Customer Success team at Geckoboard to help us make our Help Centre the best it can possibly be.

You can learn a bit more about us and view the full job description on our careers page.

Essential

Impeccable written English, and the ability to write consistently in accordance with a style guide
Ability to write easy-to-read, fluent text, and the capability to organise content clearly
Experience of working with development and QA to write and deliver customer-facing documentation
Excellent all-round communication skills
Some knowledge of HTML and CSS

Desirable
Experience in writing API documentation
Experience in video tutorial scripting and production

Any questions, please just ping me and I’d be happy to answer them.

Hi Javier,
Would you consider someone working remotely most of the time?
Cheers
Mark

Hello Mark,

This is something we’d consider for the right candidate, we’re a pretty flexible bunch so if the role appeals to you, please apply and we can discuss it in more detail.

Chers!

Thanks Javier, will do.
Mark

Hi there, just to clarify on Javier’s comment. We can consider someone that is around London (i.e. Surrey, Hertfordshire, Brighton) and whilst not necessary in the office all week, can still come to the office two or three days per week.

Hi Luis,
That counts me out then. I did apply via the web site last night, so best ignore it :slight_smile:
Cheers
Mark

Thanks Mark and best of luck with your job search

Just wanted to post here that this position has now been filled. Good luck everyone!