We need a passionate writer to help us! Remote + Part-time @ Sandbox

Hi

We are looking for someone to help us improve the quality, coverage and effectiveness of our doco. We are a startup in Australia who run a software testing SaaS called Sandbox (getsandbox.com), we’ve been doing all the documentation, blogs, tutorials, content, copy etc ourselves as best we can so far (last ~2 years) and are looking for someone with experience to do part-time or contract based work to help us. As developers we understand the basics of writing documentation but don’t have a passion for it. We are looking for someone who has that and who can provide some vision on what works/doesn’t, how to improve what we’ve got, add what’s missing and create more effective content to get complex ideas across in simple ways.

Being part-time/contract based remote work is expected, we are looking for premium skills and are happy to pay for it. Get in touch if you are interested, hello@getsandbox.com.

hey hi,
I am interested.
I have sent you a mail.

Thanks,
Mandar

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I am intrested and I have a 3 years experience in Ignou Ma Psychology Project. I have already send me CV at your given email id. Kindly check it and do let me know.