Mockplus is Hiring a UX content Writer

Job Title: UX Content Writer/Content Writer & Proofreader

Type: Freelance/Part-time

Wage: Competitive, on fixed price project

Starting Date: Immediately

Years of Experience: 2 years

You Must: Exemplify Mockplus’s core values and behaviors

Job Overview

We need a creative, hard-working writing professional who can apply their writing talents, especially blog writing, as part of our content marketing efforts. The content writer will be responsible for conceptualizing and crafting long-from content that will build the Mockplus brand and help the marketing team achieve sales goals. Our ideal candidate is someone with a strong background in writing, communication and content marketing with a solid understanding of SEO principles and best practices. Also, the ability to review content of website, software and tutorials for grammar, style and brand will be a big plus.

Who We Are

Mockplus is a rapid prototyping tool to make interactive prototypes on mobile, web, as well as desktop, which would be a great help for UX/UI designers, software engineers, product managers and developers of any level to visualize their ideas much faster and easier. With the mission to make the complex simple, Mockplus has become a popular design solution for more and more users from the global community.

Summary of Position:

• Research, Write & Draft SEO-ready content for company blogs.

• Correct grammatical or compositional errors in original copy.

• Proofread, review and edit documents for accurate web content.

• Validates the accuracy of changes to all documentations related to software.

Skills and Requirements:

• 2+ years of content writing and proofreading experience.

• Experience producing content for blogs and websites as well as with channel-specific content (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.).

• Sharp attention to detail for grammar, spelling, and punctuation and adherence to brand guidelines.

• Experience with SEO-rich copy-writing, blogging, editing,content strategy, advertising and branding.

Preferred Experience:

• Able to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.

• Able to have an excellent command of the English/Japanese language (writing skills & verbal).

• Able to know well about UX/UI Design industry a plus.

Please submit writing samples (at least 2 samples) with resume to business at jongde dot com.

Remember to tell us your acceptable working time and payment standard.

I am technical writer and I am interested in this offer. I will create content in view of the information gave. I will likewise edit and proofread administrations if required. I have experience in working with MS office package, picture handling, and factual programming for information examination. I will complete 1000 words work and write my paper in 12 hours if needed.