MIRACL is looking for an in-house technical writer. The candidate will join our Product Management
team to assist in creating unique, high-quality technical content (ranging from in-depth technical
overviews to admin/dev guides). We are looking for a full-time, highly-motivated employee who is
addicted to tech writing and has a strong interest in emerging technologies, such as cloud computing
• Prepare tutorials and technical guides in collaboration with our developers (example:
• Assistance with technical overviews and analysis of new products/features/news/releases (daily)
• Develop content, communications, blog posts, manuals, case studies and packaging geared
towards helping prospects and customers understand how to use products
• Write product white papers as directed
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
• Proven experience in writing highly-technical guides or “how-to” tutorials (such as admin
guides, API/SDK manuals, etc.).
• Ability to translate technical or complex ideas into concise, business-oriented content /
• Ability to work with internal and external stakeholders to develop messaging and gather
• Knows basic html and markdown
• Works on either Mac or Linux
• Has basic knowledge of git and github projects
• Has some experience with working on websites hosted on their local machine
• Ability to juggle multiple projects and proactively prioritize
• Desire to work in a fast-paced environment is essential
• Excellent written and spoken English.
• Good knowledge of cloud computing tools would be an advantage but is not a must.
• Ability to collaborate with members of the Marketing, Sales and Product Development
Teams, both in the UK and overseas.
Our ideal recruit could be a technical university graduate with proven track record of writing
admin/API/SDK guides and basic development skills. To apply for this position, please send your
resume, cover letter, and content samples (guides/manuals) to email@example.com.
Founded by industry veterans in 2011, MIRACL originated with an idea to secure our customers
transactions, information and identities and is now at the forefront of cloud computing security.
Great people make a great company; it’s that basic. We have always believed in hiring intelligent
people to invent, produce, market, and sell innovative information security technology that
revolutionises and simplifies how people secure their information and identities, and it’s central to
how MIRACL protects our customers’ digital universe. It’s fundamental to our core beliefs, the
essence of our passion, and at the heart of our culture.