XebiaLabs makes software to help companies release software twice a day instead of twice a year. A truly global company, we are the fastest-growing provider of automation software for DevOps and Continuous Delivery. Companies such as 3M, John Deere, Duke Energy, Xerox and Société Générale choose us to help them deliver higher quality software, faster, at scale.
We’re convinced that – in order to run their business in an efficient, reliable and scalable way – companies need to automate the process of bringing software applications from development into production. Our products are the best on the market to help companies manage, control, visualize, test and automate software release pipelines… so they can continuously deliver fabulous new features!
What you will do
You will play a key part in building our future products! Work with our Technical Product Managers and an international team of kick-ass developers to document our elegantly simple products.
- Document new product features, working in a team of developers who are just as passionate about technology as you are
- Enhance existing documentation by fixing errors, adding examples and tutorials, and incorporating feedback from users
- Improve your skills in our bi-weekly knowledge exchange events, monthly tech rallies and training opportunities
- Work with the best tools money can buy – top of the line Macbook or other laptop, company mobile phone and latest development tools
- Join a company that’s going places! We are growing, competing and beating our competitors
This is a full-time position located in our office in the Netherlands.
What you need
- Minimum 5 years professional technical writing experience in the software industry
- Curiosity and excitement about learning new technologies and tools
- Ability to gather technical information by talking to development, support, and other teams
- Excellent written English
- Proven ability to grasp technical concepts and make them easy for different types of users to understand
- Proven ability to quickly react and solve short-term problems while also managing long-term projects
- Self-starter who can proactively identify existing or potential issues and take initiative to resolve them
- Team player who thrives in a high-energy, dynamic environment, with experience in working in an agile development process
Experience with the following is a plus:
- Working with Git, Markdown, and/or the Liquid templating language
- Creating educational or marketing video content
- Working as the sole technical writer in a team or company
- Working in an international environment, with people from many different backgrounds
How to apply
Visit xebialabs.com to apply.