User Experience Content Strategist
Jama Software is revolutionizing how the world innovates and delivers products. Join us, and you will have the chance to develop software that solves ridiculously complex problems and the first truly end-to-end product-delivery SaaS platform. At seven years old, Jama is making a mark, with recognition from top industry analysts (the Gartner Magic Quadrant for application life cycle management) venture funding and numerous awards. Leading companies worldwide, including SpaceX, the Department of Defense, VW, Time Warner, United Healthcare and Amazon.com, use Jama to increase the return of investment of R&D, out-innovate their competition and deliver business value.
Jama Software is seeking a User Experience Content Strategist experience writing, editing and maintaining high-quality instructional content for interactive environments. You will be a member of the User Experience team, and will collaborate with the Product Management, Client Success, Support and Engineering teams to evaluate, catalog, document and develop content that meets user and business needs.
- Work as a member of the UX team to plan, develop, and manage content for user-facing documentation and in-application text.
- Work closely with the technical team to ensure that content will be displayed properly and updated easily.
- Work through a process of evaluating, cataloging, documenting, designing and developing content that meets user and business needs.
- Plan, write, edit and improve content for product flows, help, emails and other content.
- Ensure that voice, tone and message is consistent and on-track with
the bigger vision (style guide, messaging platform).
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure that all groups at Jama speaks to users with a common voice.
- Establish and maintain metadata and categorization in the application
to surface content dynamically. Promote this approach across help,
community, and learning channels to bring together related content.
- Participate in usability sessions.
- Implementing a new in-application help system.
More About Jama
- We bring together energetic entrepreneurially minded individuals to build amazing products used by people all over the world.
- Founded in 2007, we are one of the fastest-growing enterprise software companies in the United States, growing from 200 to more than 600 customers over the past two years, achieving a nearly impossible fourth year on Inc 500’s List of America’s Fastest Growing Companies (less than 2% of companies accomplish this).
- Jama Software made Forbes’ most promising companies list in 2013 with $10 million in sales with just 65 employees.
Twenty of the Fortune 100 companies use our product delivery solution to execute complex projects, increase the value of R&D and bring great products to market.
- Jama Software was voted one of the most admired companies in 2014 by the Portland Business Journal.
- We believe that collaboration supercharges the performance of people, resulting in a dynamic workplace, the best outcomes for our clients and continuous improvement in what we do.