We are looking for an awesome and collaborative Technical Writer to join our team in London, more details can be found here
What we are looking for:
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint
- Experience with authoring technical documentation and code samples in GitBook and Markdown
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development
- Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences
- Skilled at prioritisation and multi-tasking
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
I would be happy to answer any questions anyone has.
Thanks in advance!