Brainloop is hiring a Technical Writer (software, cloud security) – Munich/Germany

Brainloop is a pioneer in the area of secure collaboration on confidential information and documents.

We are currently seeking a native, or near-native, English Technical Writer to join our Documentation Team in our headquarter in Munich/Germany. The ideal candidates have both a technical background that enables them to easily interact with software developers, as well as strong English linguistic skills and a demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality technical documentation.

Check out the job profile on our Website:
https://jobs.brainloop.com/en-gb/brainloop-job-portal/job/english-technical-writer-mw-1/

Looking forward to your application!

Just a quick question – I’ve got the experience of technical writing at upwork and jetwriters but haven’t got any degree in technical related majors. can I still qualify?

Hi Klara, Thanks for your interest. I would need more details to answer your question, however, in the meantime, we have filled the position. So we have no vacancy at the moment. I will see if I can remove or close the job ad here. Thanks, Daniela